- FASHION TECHNIQUES FOR PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHERS
- Image is everything. It defines how we’re perceived and has a direct impact of someone will or will not hire you, date you, or do business with you. That’s a fact. Knowing the power of personal image can increase you perceived value as a photographer, making you a more valuable asset to your clients. In this class, Jeff Rojas will discuss simple fashion techniques that you can use in order to make more money by simply investing in your client’s personal image.
- PHOTOGRAPHING WOMEN
- In this Women’s Portrait & Fashion class, you’ll learn the fundamentals of women’s portrait, commercial and fashion photography. Photographer and author, Jeff Rojas will guide you through essential posing, lighting and editing techniques that will compliment all shapes and sizes of women.
- MARKETING ON A BUDGET - HUSTLE LIKE AN ARTIST
- Let’s be honest. Most photographers don’t have hundreds of thousands of dollars to market their business. More than likely, you’re working on a shoe-string budget, where every dollar counts. Whether your marketing budget is $50 or $500, there are plenty of ways you can market your small business on a budget. Photographer and author Jeff Rojas will discuss simple techniques that he uses in order to market his photography business on a shoe-strong budget for maximum exposure.
For More Info: CLICK HERE